| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Val D’Or, Quebec in December is very cold at -13.3 °C (8.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -18.8 °C (-1.8 °F).
- In December there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with snow periodically. Only 69.7mm (2.7in) of water tumbles across an average of 17 days.
- The shortest day is 8:21 long and the longest day is 8:38 long with an average length of 8:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Val D’Or, Quebec December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Val D’Or, Quebec:
- Timmins, On, Canada - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) WNW
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 272.3 kms (169.2 miles) WNW
- Earlton, On, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) WSW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) SW
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 277.2 kms (172.2 miles) SW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) SW
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 288 kms (178.9 miles) NE
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) SE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) S
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) S
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) SSE