| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Val D’Or, Quebec in April is very cool at 0.9 °C (33.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5 °C (23 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in April is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with some sleet or snow. Only 61.1mm (2.4in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 12:47 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 13:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Val D’Or, Quebec April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Val D’Or, Quebec, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Val D’Or, Quebec:
- Timmins, On, Canada - 271.5 kms (168.7 miles) WNW
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 272.3 kms (169.2 miles) WNW
- Earlton, On, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) WSW
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 179.4 kms (111.5 miles) SW
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 277.2 kms (172.2 miles) SW
- North Bay, On, Canada - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) SW
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 288 kms (178.9 miles) NE
- Maniwaki, Qc, Canada - 237 kms (147.3 miles) SE
- Petawawa, On, Canada - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) S
- Bonavista, Nf, Canada - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) S
- Ottawa (Airport), Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) SSE
- Ottawa, Ontario, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) SSE